Happy New Year! This post is a week late, but better late than never, right? I have been busy setting up the new Honey’s Quilling blog, so this post fell down on the priority list. But I felt it was fitting to make sure to write it as one of the last posts on this blog, as I move to the new blog. New year, new blog, new goals!
So let’s see how I met the goals I had for 2013 (as posted in my 2012 in review post)
- Make more tutorials – I accomplished this! With several free and several premium for my etsy shop as well.
- New jewelry designs – I accomplished this goal as well, with some new teardrop designs, and the most recent owl collection!
- 250 listings on etsy – I didn’t quite meet this goal. I currently have around 230. I could have managed this goal, but I had new goals that super ceded this one such as opening my new online store and new blog, so I felt comfortable with letting this one slide.
- More quilling tips – I definitely shared more quilling tips this year!
All in all, not bad, 3 out of 4 goals reached!
Some summaries from 2013:
- The views on the blog have grown to an average of almost 1,000 a day! Yippee! I’m hoping to get the new blog up to the same average within the next couple of months.
- The top five blog posts from 2013 are:
- How to Make a Paper Quilled Rose
- What Paper to use for Paper Quilling – Buy or Cut Your Own
- How to Use Sealant with Your Paper Quilling
- Make Your Own Paper Chain Quilled Earrings (this was number one last year!)
- Glue Tips for Paper Quilling
Looks like the most popular posts have to do with quilling tips – something I’ll be adding a lot of to the new blog!
Time to look ahead to 2014! For the new year I am planning:
- To get the new blog set up and looking great!
- Add new free tutorials
- Add new posts about paper quilling tips
- Create some new premium tutorials
I hope you come along with me to the new blog and make sure to subscribe, because there will be lots of great things coming! Thank you for a great 2013!